Friday 4 June 2021

Some Garden Views June 2021

It's pouring with rain today.  I took these photos late on Tuesday evening when the sun had been shining all day.  I mowed a pathway into the long grass.  I've made it a bit wider since this photo was taken.  I intend on keeping the long grass - just mowing the path on a regular basis.  


Tiny apples are forming on my potted Braeburn tree.


The strawberry patch has turned into a wild area but I can see that there are many strawberries to come.  The photo only shows a small area.


A bright pink clematis  clings to the top of the washing line pole.  I'm not too fond of it but if it attracts the pollinators then it is fine by me.

7 comments:

  1. Looking lovely Simone ... seems we were the lucky ones re the weather today, that makes a change!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sunshine is due to return tomorrow Vivienne! Ireland wouldn't be so lovely and green without all the rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks lovely, I like the photo of your mown path in the evening sunlight. The flowers on your Clematis are very pretty. We haven't had any rain here for ages and the garden needs it. We've had to top up the pond from the water butt, the frogs and newts appreciated it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get some overnight rain soon! I frequently have to top up the various water containers with water from the water butt. Today is cloudy but it is supposed to stay dry all next week. I hope you have a nice weekend Rosie! :)

      Delete
  4. Lookng good in your garden and I love the mown path. My Braeburn still has no apples but we are a lot further north in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's so lovely! I'm so glad to have gotten a peek into your garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. It will always be a work in progress - a bit like me! :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!