Tuesday 5 May 2020

Did Some Card Making

It has been so long since I made a card that I hardly knew where to start!  Luckily I have a lot of craft supplies but am a bit bored of seeing the same papers.  I watched a YouTube video and found a new way of using my papers by mixing them up, cutting/tearing into strips and sticking them down onto a base card.

Using a wood block stamp and black paint I stamped a jolly cat design onto printed papers and carefully cut round the edge.

These were such fun to do.  I know how I am going to be spending some of today!

Edited:  Forgot to say that the small motifs are on the backs of the cards.

10 comments:

  1. Awe they're so lovely Simone .... that is such a cute kitty! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the stamp ages Vivienne but never really used it until now! x

      Delete
  2. Love the cat.

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The happy cat and colorful background is so cute! Just what we need to brighten our days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We can all do with some colour right now! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely Simone, so pretty and the cat is super, they mademe smile:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad they made you smile Rosie. :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!