Saturday 3 July 2021

Changes

I've been undergoing a lot of changes in the last 6 months - long hair chopped off to chin level, new image, lots of walking, lots of rearranging and tweaking in the garden and getting rid of a lot of my craft supplies.  One constant is Gizmo.  Gizmo is lovely to look at but he is vicious.  I don't blame him.  I blame his handler who used to lie him on his back and put her finger in his mouth moving it from side to side.  He had lived outdoors for the first couple of months of his life and had no human interaction until he was taken in by Cats Protection.  He is very much a wild animal and although lovable on an occasion can turn feral in an instant.  I don't think he should ever have been approved to be a regular home cat.  He would be much more suited to living in a barn and able to come and go as he pleased.  I believe that I have been his 'adopter' for the past 14 years.  

 

 

 



6 comments:

  1. Gizmo is a handsome cat and looks quite happy resting in the grass. It sounds as if you are a good person for him because you understand his needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have changes, makes you feel more positive. Gizmo is a lovely cat and he looks so content in your garden. You have cared for him, loved him and given him a wonderful home for fourteen years and I think, underneath it all, he appreciates that very much:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he knows he could be a lot worse off Rosie! :)

      Delete
  3. Well he seems happy with his life and thats all down to you!
    V x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!