Tuesday 4 March 2008

Paper People Tags

I am a great fan of papercrafting and enjoy collecting all sorts of paper to play with.

I like good quality cardstock, scrapbooking papers, wallpaper, gift wrap, handmade papers, vintage papers, modern papers, shiny papers, matt papers, floral, gingham, striped, spotted and checked papers! So I guess you could say I am a bit of a paper addict.

The little paper person shown above was great fun to make. I especially liked 'styling' her hair and choosing the paper fabric for her dress.

I think I may need to make a whole series of paper people tags so I will need to go and buy some more paper to add to my stash!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh yayyyy!!! your paper people are up!!! they are such fun and have a wonderful personality :) oh can we see your paper stash too??!! haha- sorry for the high demand :)

    btw, i found oval shaped googly eyes!!!! now for our next swap, i can send you some if you want hehe...

    will email you soon :) big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!