When I started to make this blanket I had no real purpose for it other than to create it for creations sake! I have a home full of incomplete projects so I do want to see this one through to completion.
Now on to the pond. The hole that I dug has now been filled in! After digging it I realised that the pond shelves were not quite wide enough, so I dug some more. The 'small nature pond' ending up getting bigger and bigger. I hadn't taken into consideration that I had been digging on a slope or what kind of edging I was going to use to hold down the liner, the amount of people traffic that would be passing by the pond etc etc. So I have learned a valuable lesson. In the future I will plan ahead and prepare before getting stuck in! I will still have a pond but at a different spot in the garden. For now I have a blanket to be completed before the summer sets in and many more creative projects in the 'planning' stage.