Thursday 11 July 2013

Folly

This modern folly built to look like ancient ruins is within the grounds of where I am studying right now.  I have hit the ground running on my 'introduction to working as a gardener' course but during lunch breaks I am able to walk around beautiful gardens like the one above and soak up the tranquil atmosphere.  In a couple of weeks I will have more time on my hands and be able to visit your blogs more frequently but until then I have lots of things to revise and research.  I have updated my new blog so if you are interested in anything garden related you will find it over there.  See you soon!

11 comments:

  1. So pretty, glad it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty there.
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a beautiful, tranquil place. Good luck with your gardener's course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying your course, Simone:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are enjoying your new challenge. :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound very up-beat, which is lovely! Enjoy the course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great time on the course:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely place! Enjoy your course, it sounds very interesting!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new course sounds exciting and like you are enjoying the new challenge.
    Good luck!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's beautiful! Glad you're enjoying the course and your summer! Sorry about your blogging issues. Time to check out the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so lovely, Simone. I'm very happy for you as you go though this course in something you love. Hope you get a lot out of it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!