Friday 14 February 2014

Shop Update February 2014

It has been difficult to photograph in natural light with the cloudy skies and constant rainfall.  I have done the best I can do given the circumstances.  The pieces above are now listed in my etsy shop.

I have sent off for some soap making supplies (yes, I am making a rapid move through my list of things to do this year) and look forward to sharing my results with you when I have made a few bars!

Have a lovely weekend come rain, snow, sleet, storms or sun.

4 comments:

  1. Photography is difficult at this time of year! Best wishes with your sales! :)
    I think you've covered all weathers there and we'll probably get it all in the one day!!!!
    Happy weekend Simone,
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been struggling with taking pictures for what seems like ages. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark and then I find my day off is gloomy too - so my pictures are dark or suffering from glare. I think you have captured the necklace well. I must have a browse in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures look great to me and I like the soft pastel colours too. The weather seems to be gloomy everywhere right now, and it does dampen your mood every now and again. Looking forward to seeing summer one day this year.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Simone! Good luck with the soap making. We've actually had some sunshine today and have been out for a walk after three days inside because of the wild weather:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!