Wednesday 6 May 2015

I Can't Stop Making Envelopes!

Oh dear.  I do think that I have an addictive personality.  Armed with a selection of my photographed printed collages and some of my other artwork, combined with a pencil, ruler and an envelope punch board, I am building up a stash of envelopes!

It is so satisfying to see a piece of plain white printer paper transformed into a beautiful and original envelope.  No two will ever be the same.  I am loving doing this.  I'd better stop now.  The ironing pile is getting higher by the day.  I needed a diversion tactic after having a large tooth removed yesterday.  Making things is my reward and my salvation!

7 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! I also have one of those envelope punch boards and have been addicted to it ever since its arrival. I love what you've been doing with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Simone, especially the French one!
    Do what makes you happy! :)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The envelopes are beautiful and very useful too. I'm sure making them helped take your mind off your tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better after your visit to the dentist, Simone - the envelopes are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Commiserations on the tooth.. I hope you've recovered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crafty paper therapy
    Relieves painful dentistry.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you deserve a bit of a crafty indulgence after braving the dentist.
    Hope all is well.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!