Friday 16 September 2016

Ombre Necklace

I had a break from paper crafting and made this ombre necklace for the November craft fair.  I'm in two minds to undo it and make something else but my son approves so it stays for now!  It is 16 inches in length but hangs down on me because I have a 12 inch neck!  If I was to keep it for myself I think I would shorten it to be worn higher on the neckline.

I'm making steady progress creating items to be sold at the fair.  Keeping busy is helping to take my mind off it!  It is one thing being shy and another to put yourself out there among strangers.  I really wish I had someone to take with me for moral support but I'm a big girl now! 

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. So pretty Simone, I love those colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be fine once you start selling, I usually hide behind my stock as I don't like glaring at folk when they are browsing.
    You have made a good start, (wish I could...perhaps if I watch 'Elf' it might help?) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think once you start talking to people and selling things - which I'm sure you will - you will be fine and you will enjoy yourself. The necklace is lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks great, Simone!

    Glad you've embarked on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours, I bet this is a hit.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!