Friday 10 February 2017

Busy Beading

I have been busy with beads enjoying the slow motion of pulling the thread in and out of the fabric.  The above picture is a work in progress.  I am not too sure where  I am going with it yet or if it will even end up being a completed piece, but for now I am just enjoying the process of creating.  I have not bought anything extra to do this but have been consolidating the things I already have in the craft room.

If you are in a creating and crafting frame of mind you may wish to join Anne of My Giant Strawberry in her Handmade Joy Exchange.  I will be joining in this year, making and sending a little handmade joy made with love.  Please do go along to Anne's blog and join in if you wish to do so.

Despite the cold and grey days I have been a little bit hyper with excitement this week as I have been jolted into a realisation of what I want to do with my life and where I want to be.  I dare not share it with you all yet as my dream is in the early stages and may only ever be a dream but at least I have hope in moving forward and not being stuck at the crossroads!

Wishing you all a weekend full of wonder!

12 comments:

  1. I love the beading. As I have said befoe go with the flow.

    Look forward to hearing what is beyond the crossroads

    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty Simone!
    So glad you've had a good week and have something positive to look forward to.
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the colours in your beads. I hope all goes well with your new found thoughts and plans for the future. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, Simone. Beading is such a lovely process, so meditative. I feel that way about hand embroidery.
    I'm also happy that you have a dream, and I'm willing to bet you'll make it a reality.
    Sending you encouragement and big hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a plan...can't wait to hear all about it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eager to see where your beading project leads and to hear more of the dream journey.
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Art of beads!-- I can relate to your enjoyment of working with the beads the nedle and the thread :-)
    I'm looking forward to learn more about your pland for the future -- very exciting :-)
    Thanks for telling about Anne's "handmade joy exchange", which I am seriously considering taken part in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful to hear that you've found some clarity, Simone. It's always exciting to have an idea with such understanding and certainty.

    Thanks for the mention. I'm delighted to have you joining in with the Exchange this year!!

    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tak Bella! Undlad venligst at deltage i Annes 'Håndlavet Joy Exchange'. Jeg er sikker på, hun vil være begejstret for at få dig at deltage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Simone. And your news sounds intriguing and a bit exciting! Happy new week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to seeing the completed beaded work of art, I know it'll be something to admire like all your other creations.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Simone, I just signed up for Anne's exchange of handmade joy, that will be fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!