Saturday 14 December 2019

Christmas 2019

I may not get a chance to do a blog post again before Christmas so thought I would comment here before I get overwhelmed with tasks!  Thank you for your good wishes on my last entry here.  I had to have a large molar removed at the dentist and I was really scared.  I even asked the dental nurse if she would mind holding my hand!  At least it's over with now so I can focus on other things.

So far I have not thought about making plans for next year but I think I will make a list of things I would like to do - maybe just one thing a month so I don't get bogged down with stuff I feel obligated to do.  Some possibilities are block printing my own fabric and making things with it - I imagine a beautiful table runner and place mats, continue with my jewellery making and wire work and paint and draw and paint some more.........

Hopefully I will be on here again before Christmas day but if not I will catch up with you in 2020.

11 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Simone and happy making times in 2020!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivienne. I am sure you too will have a wonderful Christmas with two little girls among others! x

      Delete
  2. Glad the dentist business is over now and hope you will soon be crunching with the best of them! Wishing you a Happy and peaceful Christmas and looking forward to seeing your posts again in the new Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear from you Jane! Don't think I will be crunching - more like sipping soup! I also wish you a Happy and peaceful Christmas time. x

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Simone. I am a poor blogger at the moment. I like the sound of making things with your own printed fabric.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyn! I don't blog as much as I used to but I still prefer it here to posting on Instagram! Loved seeing your IG on Venice by the way. It looked beautiful. Have a lovely Christmas. x

      Delete
  4. Glad the visit to the dentist went okay and that you can now think about the festive season ahead. Have a wonderful Christmas, Simone. I wish you lots of happiness and creativity in 2020:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. I wish you a wonderful Christmas too and a happy and healthy 2020.x

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a magical Christmas, Simone, and a prosperous and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!