Wednesday 24 June 2020

Painting Number Eight

I am happy to say that I completed my challenge of eight paintings within a month.  Just goes to show what can be achieved when plans are made.  I've never been much of a planner and feel that I have wasted a big part of my life drifting.  I can't honestly say that I will be this organised in the future but for now I am enjoying having a stucture and goals to work towards.

I've noticed that most of my characters have a dream like state.  This image is my favourite out of all the previous ones.  They can be found here and here.


12 comments:

  1. Another beauty Simone, they are all lovely I couldn't pick one ... the new flower fairies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivienne! I did seem to feature a lot of flowers! :)

      Delete
  2. It's amazing, the power of knowing what needs done. Having that place to shoot for, that goal. It's a powerful motivator. Well done, you. Also, she's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The power of knowing what needs to be done - I like that! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on meeting your challenge for the month. You did great and have eight beautiful paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great that you have been able to complete the challenge and that you have felt inspired to keep going onto a new challenge. Yes, all your little character have a dream like quality, they are all lovely espcially the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Simone! Well done. Your characters are so charming. I'm glad that structure has helped you be more creative.

    So what are you going to do for your next challenge???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne. I am still planning my next challenge! :)

      Delete
  6. There now, we knew you could do it. I have enjoyed seeing the personalities that you created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement T.A! :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!