Thursday 2 June 2022

New Plants for the Border │Perennial Ground Cover

Here is my latest YouTube video!  I have done four videos this week and this is the fourth one.  If you want to continue to see what I am up to then please subscribe to my 'Simone Whipp' YouTube channel so that you don't miss out.  

It would be nice to take my 'Linden Grove' community over there with me.  I'm still getting used to uploading videos and not discovered how to edit as yet- hence the videos being short.  This is a big learning curve for me but I am determined to learn as I go refining and trouble shooting along the way.



4 comments:

  1. It's not the great tall one with beautiful pink plumes as this one only grows about 18 inches high but I am sure it will be lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful to have a green space to work with? You have such a large variety of plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie! Yes it is! I have lived here for 25 years and many of the bigger shrubs were here when we moved in. The garden has evolved over the years and I am gradually making my mark on it. :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!