Wednesday 19 June 2024

Do You Use YouTube?

When I post YouTube videos on here, do you watch them on this channel or click on the option to watch on YouTube?  The reason I ask is that over on YouTube I rarely receive any comments or interaction from the UK and I know that most of my viewers here on this channel are from the UK.  

If you are able to, I would really appreciate some cheerleaders over on YouTube.  A comment, a thumbs up, becoming a subscriber (this is free), comments on the community posts page, a recommendation, a share, a repost etc., would all help my channel to get seen and grow.

I have made 131 videos on YouTube now over the last couple of years.  If you go to my home page you will be able to choose from a wide range of art related videos and some earlier ones of my garden.  

I need a minimum of 500 subscribers and many hours of watch time to even get close to being able to get monetised and that is my end goal.  Currently I have 318 subscribers.  Some people get lucky with a viral video or their videos are just naturally popular with viewers and their viewing figures/subscribers soar.

It would be wonderful to see some of you over on YouTube - why not even set up your own channel?  

My channel is A Creative Life @SimoneWhippArtist

Thank you. X






2 comments:

  1. I always click over to You Tube to watch Simone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivienne. I know you have always supported me. X

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!