- Give up fabric softener
- Make porridge with water. Once cooked it becomes creamy anyway.
- Drink Herbal tea. Herbal tea doesn't require milk and therefore doesn't require a biscuit for dipping!
- Wrap the used wax from tart burners in cling film and store between tea towels and table cloths to add fragrance.
- Use a mid-priced range of shampoo and conditioner. They do the job just as well as top-priced ranges.
- Give up impulse buying.
- Visit some of the many 'Frugal Living' websites for hints and tips on saving money.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
It seems we are in a time and place where practising a bit of frugality is called for. The tips listed below are the measures that I have taken in order to save a few pennies.