Tuesday 4 October 2011

Paint Sample Match Books

 I have been wanting to do something with paint samples for some time now, other than using as book marks!

 I found this wonderful tutorial for making match books over at  http://whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/2008/10/paint-sample-notebook-tutorial.html

Now I can't stop making them!  I have some glittered dog stickers so I added them as embellishments.  These are such fun to make and maybe something to consider doing with the children over the next school holiday.

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Love them and can't wait to make a few!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea!! I love them!!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the fact that puppies have glitters on!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Simone. I shall be popping into the local decorating shop on the way to my charity shop stint tomorrow!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea - but I wonder if the paint companies will catch on and start charging?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow how clever, a really cool idea Simone, I think the children would love to make them at school too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great idea and I love the doggy decoration on the front:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant idea, thank you for sharing Simone.
    I agree paint samples do look like they should be used for something else other than just choosing paint!!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea, I once made gift tags with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simone, what a clever idea! I always wonder what those samples could be used for!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!