Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Paint Sample Match Books

 I have been wanting to do something with paint samples for some time now, other than using as book marks!

 I found this wonderful tutorial for making match books over at  http://whimsy-girl.blogspot.com/2008/10/paint-sample-notebook-tutorial.html

Now I can't stop making them!  I have some glittered dog stickers so I added them as embellishments.  These are such fun to make and maybe something to consider doing with the children over the next school holiday.

11 comments:

marigold jam said...

Brilliant! Love them and can't wait to make a few!

Helen Philipps said...

This is such a great idea!! I love them!!
Helen x

A garden just outside Venice said...

Cute! I love the fact that puppies have glitters on!
x

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing Simone. I shall be popping into the local decorating shop on the way to my charity shop stint tomorrow!
Lisa x

Toffeeapple said...

What a great idea - but I wonder if the paint companies will catch on and start charging?

Lyn said...

oh wow how clever, a really cool idea Simone, I think the children would love to make them at school too!
xxx

Rosie said...

That's a great idea and I love the doggy decoration on the front:)

greenrabbitdesigns said...

What a brilliant idea, thank you for sharing Simone.
I agree paint samples do look like they should be used for something else other than just choosing paint!!
Vivienne x

sharon said...

Love it! Thanks, Simone.

greenthumb said...

Great idea, I once made gift tags with them.

Judy Hartman said...

Simone, what a clever idea! I always wonder what those samples could be used for!