Thursday 26 April 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

You would think that before deciding to open a shop you would have accrued enough stock to go in it wouldn't you?  Well, I tend to work backwards and although I have an on line shop in place I don't have nearly enough things to go in it!  I have been working frantically this week trying to design and and make things from prototype to finished product.  I have certainly found myself in the deep end.  I am proposing to open the shop on Monday.  There I have said it.  I have given myself a deadline to meet!  I will keep you posted with my progress.  This blog isn't going to be all about the shop.  Normal blogging will resume after I have sorted myself out and got to grips with all the new things I need to learn.  See you soon!

Edited:  I totally underestimated the amount of preparation involved in opening an online shop!  There is no way that the shop will open on the proposed date.  I think for now I will just keep quiet and then let you know as and when it has opened.  Right, back to the grindstone:-)!

10 comments:

  1. Good luck. I make put in shop and make again, sometimes I make than one item and sometimes I make a one-off!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your shop, Simone! I started mine without any stock and have slowly built it up. It takes time to figure everything out. Be gentle with yourself!

    (Love those sweet faces, btw!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're busy Simone but I get the feeling you're enjoying it! :)
    Love the kitty cats!!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitched kitty looks as if she's smiling in her sleep. Whatever comes of your shop, Simone, remember that it exists to bring you joy. Bonne chance, dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you very good wishes for your exciting new venture!
    Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like hard work but good fun. Hope all goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh looks good Simone, good luck I am sure it will be fab!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What, just like that you are opening a shop? Eek. Good luck my dear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that sleeping cat face, she looks so content!

    good luck with your venture!

    Leanne x
    www.talesofsimpledays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!