- accept change
- embrace (or at least have a bit of interest) in new technology
- have hobbies or a pastime
- keep physically fit
- eat sensibly
- take an interest in other people
- have a reason to get up in the morning (volunteering or taking care of a pet)
- have a passion for life
- keep the inner child and wonderment about the World
Since I started to follow my own predictions and study about keeping young I feel younger now than I did 10 years ago;
- my hair is greying but it has a healthy shine that was missing when I dyed it
- my face has a rosy glow from spending more time outside in the open air
- I stand up straight and walk tall
- I have a much more positive attitude to life
- people tell me I look young for 'my age'
We know that ill health and stress can exacerbate the ageing process, but if we are aware of the steps we can take to minimise feeling old before our time, then surely that is a good thing?