Saturday, 19 October 2013

Ring Master

It takes 10,000 hours to master something or become an expert at it.  I spent 3 hours making wire wrapped rings yesterday evening so only 9,997 hours to go until I master it!

I found the process of making the rings enjoyable and addictive.  I can't wait to explore this further and see what designs I can come up with.

Apologies for this rather blurry photo but I thought you would rather see a blurry photo than none at all.  I evolved from the single gemstone ring to adding other beads.  They remind me of planets! 

10 comments:

Paula said...

They're so pretty, I like the ones with more than one bead best and I love the colour of the wire you used.

KC'sCourt! said...

I Think you have mastered it! The look absolutely fab!
Julie xxxxxxx

marigold jam said...

How clever - I'd say you have already mastered it.

Rum-Punch Drunk said...

I love the design of those rings and the way you used the metal. It's very unique and different. I don't think you've got anything left to master in this department. Nice work.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I would say after 3 hours you have mastered it Simone, you're going to be pretty awesome when you get to 10,000!!!
They are beautiful! :)
Happy weekend,
V xxx

Toffeeapple said...

Crikey, you are a fast learner! They look very good.

Rose Fern said...

Now that you mastered it,you're the female Lord of the Rings, Simone!They're beautiful!

Julia said...

They're really lovely Simone - very different. I like them

Julia x

Rosie said...

You are so talented with your jewellery making Simone and your rings are lovely:)

Lyn said...

Gosh these are beautiful Simone.
Well done.xxxx