2013 was quite an uneventful year and for that I am grateful. I didn't really have any plans for 2013 so I am going to make sure that I don't let 2014 slide away from me without 'doing' anything. So in 2014 I propose to:
- make the most delightful herbal sleep pillows with my own recipe herbal mix
- take up lino cutting/printing with the set I was given for Christmas
- visit the Chelsea Physic Garden for ideas and inspiration
- make high end jewellery using silver and semi-precious gemstones
- return to my water colour painting (not done this for a couple of years now).
- bake my own bread
- make soap and other cosmetic preparations
- plant a herb garden
- start job hunting (if I have any time left to do so!)
So there it is. A list of intentions for the coming year. I doubt I will do them all, but I will try.
*Happy New Year to all the folks that drop by to this space in blog land. See you next year.*