Monday 17 March 2014

Another Key Ring

 I think this is my favourite key ring so far.

 I love the vibrant orange beads.

I like to make things with symbolism.

Hare charm  - representing fertility.
Triquetra charm  - representing the earth, sea and sky.
Pentacle charm - symbol of protection.

The beautiful vibrant orange ceramic bead depicts images of the sun and the foiled orange glass bead glows like the major star of our solar system.

A wonderful key ring for sun worshippers and nature lovers alike.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on selling that pretty blue keychain. I think that one was my favorite with the two sweet hares. I never use fancy keychains because I like to keep my keys small enough to fit in a little pocket so I can travel light, but I always admire them.

    The magnolia in the other post of yours makes me excited for spring. It's coming here, but we still have lots of snow and frigid temperatures for now.

    Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your key chains are lovely, Simone and I'm so glad that you have sold some of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Simone, you put so much thought into your jewellery. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another beauty Simone! :)
    You're enjoying making these, I can tell!
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beads are such a vibrant colour. Lovely! X

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!