Saturday 20 June 2015

Beaded Cross Finale

This is the finale of the glass pearl bead necklace making for now.  I think I need to experiment with some other beads and designs and maybe use some semi precious gemstones too.  Whenever I am making things I do seem to like setting up a production line!  I learn best when I repeat something over and over again.  Once I have 'mastered' what I have set out to do, I stop and move on to something else.

Pity I am not doing a craft fair this year.  I think a table set out with these designs would make quite an impact, if only to pique people's interest.

4 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous Simone, I was trying to decide which was my favourite, possibly number three but they are all lovely!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very pretty, Simone and you have displayed them so well with the passion flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, Simone. Perhaps a new craft fair will come up that you can put your lovely work in. I can't believe how versatile your skills are!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!