Friday 24 February 2017

More Sketchbook Work

I am getting into the flow of using my sketchbook now.  This book suits me just fine. I bought two of them half price in a sale. It is a ring bound hardback book A5 in size.  Perfect for the job.  So me.

I know that I have written crookedly on the bottom of the paper and it irritates me and some of the design was rushed, but hopefully the sketchbook is just a springboard for ideas to be generated elsewhere and I shouldn't let the imperfections eat me up!

There are not enough hours in the day to sketch but I am making sure that I allocate time to do just that.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend where you can 'allocate' time to do whatever makes you happy.

9 comments:

  1. Your painting is lovely and very pretty

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely Simone, I love those orange leaves in the centre....that would make pretty fabric!
    Happy weekend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see this done in embroidery, very pretty.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you know that handwriting analysis say that people whose writing tends to move uphill at the end of a line are really optimistic and upbeat?????
    Happy to see you sketching again. Like humming to yourself, it isn't about the tune but creating a sound only you can produce.
    happy weekend friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patterned sphere is lovely with some great use of colour and your hand writing is so delicate but easuly read:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see patchwork, embroidery and wallpaper patterns...so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little ditsy flower pattern, it looks like it should be on wallpaper in a cosy cottage bedroom.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! This would make such lovely fabric, Simone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simone, you are so talented! What a beautiful drawing! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!