Sunday 21 January 2018

Itinerary

I have a day off from work next week.  I am so excited!  Rather than just waste the day by staying home I thought I would come up with an itinerary to follow to squeeze the most out of my leisure time to optimize (my word for the year) the day.

So far my itinerary is at the planning stage but I know I want to go here and experience breakfast or lunch or coffee and cake!  Whilst in the Covent Garden region I may have a birth chart reading done at The Astrology Shop and have a look at the crystals and gemstones they have for sale. To satisfy my baking urge, I really want to try making a cake using chestnut flour and 'the' place to buy it is in Lina Stores in Soho.

If I get time I might even immerse myself in some culture and art here.  I must remember to take my camera for any photo opportunities that may arise.  I look forward to blogging about the day on my return.


7 comments:

  1. What fun to plan a play day by filling it with all things you love. So good for the soul. Have a wonderful free day whatever your final itinerary, and let us see some of the joy in the days following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time in central London. We were there last November, when we went to St. Martins Lane. Leicester Square has certainly changed since I was last there.

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the Drury looks like a scrumptious place, I've noted it down for next time I'm in London. I do love wandering around the National Gallery, though it's been ages since I last went. I always have to buy an art book from their incredible bookshop.
    I hope you have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing all about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've chosen to visit some interesting places, the cafe looks wonderful, I hope you have a lovely day out, Simone:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful time Simone...it sounds exciting! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a splendid day out.
    I forgot to say your other post reminded me I want to buy some plants to have around the home this year.
    A bit of greenery in each room if I can.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!