Monday 15 October 2018

Cards by Daylight


 
Following on from yesterdays post, here is the card in daylight.  Not very good daylight as the weather is overcast and miserable.
 
Here is a close up of the detail.  I painted some thin gold lines over the stamped ones to add a subtle but interesting touch.

 A close up of the bright red gems that I added.

Feeling spurred on from what I considered a good card I created another one using pink ink and a butterfly stamp.  I am on a roll now!

Here is a close up where you can see that I added gold sequins for added sparkle.

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Simone both of them. What a difference the light makes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane. I am enjoying this burst of creativity. I remembered to tidy up again too! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh well done - I didn't ask as didn't want to sound too bossy!

      Delete
  2. It looks so different in the daylight! Both are very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Different lighting gives a completely different look and feel! :)

      Delete
  3. They are gorgeous Simone - it must be your new look work room that is allowing your creativity to shine. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am much more creative without the distraction of clutter. Still have a long way to go in the tidying up and sorting out department though!x

      Delete
  4. How lovely, Simone I like the new butterfly one too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rosie. I think the butterfly one is my favourite :)

      Delete
  5. Those gems really pop, I'm thinking Christmas cards already! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those red gems would make great Rudolph noses! x

      Delete
  6. You have amazing instincts with printing and paper, Simone. Lovely combination these. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. I'm enjoying making cards at the moment :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!