Monday 10 December 2018

Seasons Greetings

Life is anything but predictable right now so joining in with unpredictability I decided to show my Christmas lights (above) in a whole new way.  I like it! I swished the camera from left to right and captured a brief moment in time.

This December has been like no other.  Despite the negative news in the media I have found people on the street to be friendly and going out of their way to say hello, cars have stopped to let me cross the road and there has been a genuine 'Christmassy' feel that I haven't experienced since being a child. 

I am ahead of the game this year.  I have bought most of the presents I need to buy, caught up with some major household chores, crossed loads off my to do list and we are only at the 10th of December!

Instead of running around like a headless chicken I am working my way methodically through the month taking my time to choose and wrap presents, meal plan and generally keeping on top of things.  It feels so good to be in control for once!

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have it all sorted Simone ..... great pic!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting there Vivienne! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you continued autonomy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is great to be in control! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a lovely way to approach Christmas, gentle, peaceful and stress free:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a new way of doing things for me Rosie. x

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!