Wednesday 19 June 2019

Wet Apples

I've wanted to blog for so long but really don't have anything to say.  I feel it has all been said before.  Today I cleared out two kitchen drawers.  It took around three hours.  The house needs a major sort out but I am the only one in the house who cares about the living environment.  If I could afford to I would just up and leave the house and all its clutter behind.

It is raining steadily right now.  I like it.  The house is getting a good wash on the outside.  My apples are getting a good drink too.  I've been nurturing them this year - a weekly feed and water and picking off any diseased leaves.  If they remain disease free there is a strong possibility that I get to eat them this year.

Pitter patter pitter patter.  The rain is like an old friend come to visit.  It helps to soothe my frazzled mind.

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you writing. I don't think people mind what they read about but I understand when you say you had nothing to blog about. That is one of the reasons I almost gave up. More please.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Briony. My life can seem so ordinary but I think it is as valid as people who's lives are extraordinary and worth logging from time to time. x

      Delete
  2. That apple looks absolutely delicious ..... I detest the rain though!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The apples are tiny right now Vivienne but I hope they swell up in all the rain! Sending you sunshine! x

      Delete
  3. Sometimes it's hard to summon up the energy to sort things out in the house when it is so miserable outside. Yesterday we had a day without rain! I could hardly belive it. Your apples look lovely and I'm sure you will be eating them soon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm OK once I get started Rosie but it's sometimes hard to get the motivation to start! I don't have much else in the garden yet this year so I am really focusing on the apples. x

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!