Sunday 30 August 2020

Wolves on Spoons

 Last year I repurposed some plastic spoons and turned them into hanging Christmas decorations.

I had some spoons left over so today I finished making more decorations using glass cabochons of wolves.

 I love this image of a sleepy wolf with the moon in the background.

 This wolf has piercing blue eyes.

 A snowy white wolf.

 I had great fun making these and choosing the embellishments to put with them.

I just need to attach ribbons or thread for hanging. 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I saw the idea on YouTube. They are not difficult to make - it is just assemblage! :)

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful and aren't you smart to think of doing this now to avoid the mad rush of things to do at Christmas! I always have Christmas crafts I want to do and I always wait too long to get started! Where did you get the wolf stones? They are gorgeous with those blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bonnie. It wasn't my intention to do Christmas crafts - I was just tidying up and wanted this particular project out of the way! I think I bought the stones from eBay last year.

      Delete
  3. Awe they are lovely Simone .... beautiful colours and perfect with the wolves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vivienne. I know you like the blues and greens! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! They look great

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jane. It was a good way to make use of plastic spoons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an intriguing post title. They are very pretty and you would never imagine that underneath your decorations there is an ordianary plastic spoon:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't think of a title Rosie so that is how I came up with wolves on spoons! :)

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!