Monday 3 April 2023

Checking in to Say Hi!

Dear Readers,

Well, it's been a while since my last post here.  I have turned the comments back on now.  I have been keeping busy doing lots of art in my sketchbook and painting or doing something arty almost daily.  I have visited an art exhibition up in London and attended the Van Gogh Experience for my BIG Birthday!

At the moment I am preparing myself to enter a local art exhibition - I just have to make and finish some art first!

I update on YouTube regularly and have made a few silly short videos to reach people who don't know about my channel.  If you want to see my videos you can do so here:  

https://www.youtube.com/@SimoneWhipp

It would be lovely to see some of you over there and even better if you liked or subscribed to my channel - it costs nothing but your time.

Have a great spring!


Simone x

11 comments:

  1. I'm following your art over on you tube ... so glad you are enjoying the journey!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vivienne! Thank you for your support! x

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful 'big' birthday, Simone. I have subscribed to your page on youtube and will watch some of your videos on there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a perfect birthday Simone. I have just subscribed to your channel so shall come visiting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverley! That is so kind of you. x

      Delete
  5. Hi Simone - I have missed all your You Tube updates as your last few blog posts have not been turning up in my Wordpress reader for some reason and so I thought you had not been blogging recently. I will have to venture on to You Tube to find out what you have been doing. Happy big Birthday and I hope your art exhibiton goes well. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely to hear from you Vivien! I don't blog that often now as I am concentrating on YouTube. I am not even sure I will have anything to exhibit but it is a goal to work towards. I hope you are taking care of yourself and that your family are well. x

      Delete
  6. Oh Spring....at last. Good luck with the art exhibition xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lyn! I will need more than luck with the art exhibition as I have nothing to enter so far! x

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!