Wednesday 31 May 2023

An Art Update

 


I've been busy making art all this year.  I joined a local art group which gives me access to art demonstrations and opportunities to visit places with my sketchbook and paints that would normally require an entry fee.  There is also the opportunity to enter into a local art exhibition in the summer.

I have been attending a weekly art group, no tutoring, just a place to go to be with like minded people all working on their own projects.

Fully immersing myself into the whole art experience, visiting galleries, signing up for paid and free online art classes, I have hardly had time to do much else!

When I am waiting for my dinner (cooking in the oven) I jump onto the duo lingo app and learn Japanese.  Every moment of my time seems to be accounted for.  

Today I managed to find the time to upload a YouTube video and update this blog.  The link is below if you want to see some of the art I have been making.

https://www.youtube.com/@SimoneWhipp

That's it for now!  I hope that you are all well and have a lovely summer. 

2 comments:

  1. Awe it sounds like you're having fun Simone!!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am Vivienne! I hope you are having fun too making your lovely crochet bunnies and friends. x

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!