Sunday 21 July 2024

Community Posts and YouTube Reminder


Just a reminder that I post every day on my YouTube Community page.  It is easily accessible from my YouTube Home page from the options across the top of the page underneath the banner.   

My YouTube channel is gaining some momentum now, since I post twice a week.  I usually do a video with abstract art as a theme on Tuesday and on Thursday it is a post related to collage or something else.  It has been more than two years of refining, planning and consistently putting up videos and even showing my face sometimes which is excruciating for an introvert such as me.  

YouTube has been a wonderful creative outlet and kept me on my toes with trying to grapple with technology and the unknown whilst still being productive in other areas of my life.  

I recently shared the image above on my community page.  I was clearing away my art materials and was drawn to a newly primed  birch-wood panel.  Grabbing the panel, I quickly penciled in an outline of a profile and then set to painting with acrylic paints.  I was astounded with what I produced in minutes and have no idea where the image came from.  It was instantaneous intuition!  I still need to work on the painting but now I am scared of ruining it!  Ha ha!

Well, I think that is all I have to mention for now.  

                                                            Simone x



4 comments:

  1. Thanks Vivienne! It was made from the heart! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece of artwork, Simone. I'm not sure why but it just draws me in.
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beverley. I enjoyed the process of the painting so maybe that shines through? x

      Delete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!