Friday 12 July 2024

Community Posts on YouTube


Did you know that I have a Community page on YouTube? 

On my home page https://www.youtube.com/@SimoneWhippArtist it is located on the tab on the far right next to Home, Videos, Shorts and Playlists.

I have recently been updating it daily so if you don't want to watch a video you can just click on Community and see a photo or a bit of writing, a poll or maybe an occasional quiz!

It is a bit like having a blog and you are able to leave comments as you are able to do on this blog.  

I miss the old days of blogging.  There is hardly any engagement on here but I can see people still visit.  Anyway, whether you comment or not it is nice that you still visit.

Check out my community page if you have the time or inclination! 








6 comments:

  1. I've added a comment on your latest photo, Simone:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Thanks Rosie! I'll go and have a look. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of new and different things on your community channel. I enjoyed visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!