- woke up with visual disturbance after yesterday evening's migraine where I scarily lost part of my field of vision for a while.
- bent over in kitchen to put cat bowl on floor and ripped the back of my pyjamas all the way up (I know you are laughing!) I then realised that I had them on back to front so I have in fact ripped the front of them!
- started to get a stomach ache and envisaged all sorts of things being wrong with me
- went to let the hens out and noticed that one is showing all the signs of being on her way out of this World. She has not eaten or had anything to drink all day. She stands with her eyes closed and her body hunched.
- opened a box of shop bought eggs. One egg was so tightly packed in that it cracked as I tried to take it out.
- woman at adjoining garden decided to have blazing bonfire at 2.30pm when my washing was out on the line causing me to scurry around and get my damp washing off the line before it started to smell of smoke.
I hope the magnifying glass of goodness looks over you all this weekend. x