Thursday 29 March 2012

Little Lamb Lost

I have been feeling very much like a little lamb lost recently.  I am unable to focus on anything properly.  I am used to having lots of energy and moving about quickly, but at the moment I am on a go slow.  I have decided to spend a lot more time with my paper and pencils and explore creativity at a much more leisurely pace.  I have set up a different blog specifically for this purpose although my Linden Grove blog will continue as usual.  My new blog is called Pootling with Paper.  I would love for you to come and visit me there from time to time.

5 comments:

  1. Do what feels right.

    Love how that little lamb's nose looks like a heart. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'll visit you on your new blog Simone.
    Looking forward to seeing what you create. :)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Simone,
    I am so sorry that I missed your birthday and that I wasn't here for you when you were ill. My husband has been in China for 2 weeks and I've been a bit off kilter myself! But it does sound like you need to pace yourself and be good to yourself, Simone. I love that you're working with paper and doing something you enjoy.
    xxx Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll pop over to Pootling with Paper and take a look. Love the lambs:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Believe me Simone I have days like this, but I do know when to pick myself up again, and another day may be filled with cheer! Such beautiful lambs to lift the spirit. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!