Joy List Monday:
a weekly ritual
a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day
I find that these lists really do help me to focus and look for joy even when I feel that sometimes happiness is just out of reach. I am sure Anne would love it if we could help spread the word and share a joy list from time to time.
Here is my list:
- The luminous yellow of the buttercup
- Freshly washed hair
- A scented hand cream put on at bedtime
- A new book from the library
- Tiny blue butterflies in the garden
- A table free of clutter
- The memory of being loved
- Early morning bird song
- Early evening bird song
- The sunlight flickering on the craft room wall
- Sharing cheesy Nachos and dips with the family
- Watching a classic black and white film 'Death of a Scoundrel'
- Connecting with so many like minded people via the Internet
If you decide to take part in #joylistmonday please share your link with Anne and me so we can find your joys too!