Monday 29 January 2018

Covent Garden and Seven Dials - Part 2


Looking into the shop window of Patisseree Valerie. Such prettiness.

A welcoming floral garland above a door and inside the shop doorway too......

 The old fashioned red phone boxes that adorned the streets when I was a child.

Inside the market.

A unique shop display of the most utilitarian items!   Humourous, characterful, washing up brushes and utensils to add fun to the chores!  I would have spent far too much money if I had gone inside. I wanted it all!!!

Her Majesty says hi!

 I love the emotion mugs!

One more look in the window.  I really wish I had bought myself a cheese grater lady.  Next time!




6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great day out Simone!
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those cheese grater ladies!
    I was given one as a gift a few years ago. I absolutely love her. When my friend bought her she showed her work colleagues and they were amazed that she had bought it as a gift, they couldn't imagine anyone would like it as a present, but my friend knew me well!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing the pictures of your trip Simone. So many bright colours on these dull wintry days is very cheering. It has been a long time since my last London visit, I miss wandering the streets and lanes there is always something new (or old and new to me) to see. Thank you for sharing your lovely photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More wonderful photos! I'm sure you would enjoy using one of those cheese graters Simone:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had the most wonderful day.
    Your photos are amazing

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely and humorous items on display! I love a shopping day like that - looking and appreciating, yet buying (almost) nothing!! I find cute things hard to resist! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!