Sunday 15 April 2018

To Every Thing There is a Season


Ecclesiastes 3 King James Version 

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

A time to bid adieu to the Linden Grove Blog:
A time to say thank you, a time to be grateful;
A time to be bound, and a time to be free;
A time to be seen, and a time to hide;
A time for hellos, and a time for goodbye.

Thank you for reading over the last ten years.  I hope that the blog contributed in a positive way to your life and perhaps provided some food for thought?

Cheerio!

Update 22 May 2018
If I am not out in the garden at Sybil's Plot, I will be at my hobby blog PolyHobbyRous and you can access it here!

Edited 6 May 2018: I have re-activated my gardening blog Sybil's PlotI am getting back out in the garden again after the protracted winter and looking forward to growing a whole new range of plants and sowing some tropical seeds too!  I would be delighted if you could join me over there.😉🌱🌴🌺🌿🍓

15 comments:

  1. On I have enjoyed your writing so much! God bless you always! Love. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be missed but I wish you all the best and hope that you will find happiness and contentment in you life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simone,
    Your friendship is just as precious to me as if we'd shared cups of tea, stroked each others' cats, worked shoulder to shoulder in each others' gardens, exchanged hugs and blessings.... because we have. God bless. Prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We here in Blogland will miss you!
    I wish you health, happiness and contentment in all that you do.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall miss my visits to here in Blogland and seeing what new marvels your talent has created.
    I wish you health, happiness and contentment in all that you do.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss you very much, Simone. All my best wishes to you, I wish you success in everything you do. Take carexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really sorry to hear it Simone; however you know what is best for you. It's been lovely being your 'bloggy' friend for so many years and I wish you happiness and peace in whatever comes next for you - perhaps you'll pop by from time to time for a bloggy visit.

    I shall miss you!

    Love Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall miss reading your blog Simone, I have loved getting to know you and your life and art. I hope we can keep in contact via email. Wishing you the very best with all you decide to do in the future. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe its the end of an era Simone...sorry to see you go, I'll miss you but I do hope you'll pop in on IG for a chat, maybe you'll even join in over there which would be great.
    I do understand though, I know I have little interest in my blog, I just go through the motions every now and then. Your blog was also one of the very few I now read, it does seem to be a dying thing to blog which is sad in a way as it was a huge when I started 9 years ago.
    Wishing you all in best in all you do and please keep in touch,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe it! I hope you will be back at some point, Simone. I would truly hate to lose touch with you. Your blog has been a part of my life all these years - your writing, your artwork, your garden, your poetry, your crafts, your lovely self. I do hope you will come back. This made me feel quite sad.
    Be well, my friend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My very best wishes to you Simone. You will not be forgotten, I still wear the 'marbles' bracelet and still have the blue elephant gift tag on my bedroom wall.

    Be kind to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending you best wishes in the midst of your blogging retirement!
    Wishing you good health and happiness wherever your days will take you, Simone.
    xo
    KarenLR

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to be saying goodbye...I loved our 'poetic' conversations.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg,, I hope you reconsider,, I love/loved reading your blog,, I'm across the pond but have similar issues in live including taking a job and soon quit because of co-workers..
    I enjoyed your writings and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It’s au revoir never good bye my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated on this blog so it may be a while before your comment appears. I will try to leave a response to your comment where possible. Thank you so much for reading!